Television Advertising Worksheet
1. First, decide on the background scenery that your product should be showcased in. (Be sure
to make it a simple set that is easy for you to set up for the purposes of
2. Next, decide on any characters that will be used in the commercial.
3. Keeping your target audience in mind, write a script for the characters
or narration of your ad. (Remember, effective television ads should be between
10 and 30 seconds and infomercials can be up to one minute for the purposes
of this assignment.)
4. Design a quick set for your ad and rehearse the character and/or narrative
5. Use the digital camcorder to record your commercial.