Notes and Objectives
to the Michigan Curriculum Framework
Explore the photographs at this web site. Take your time and read each caption. Look closely at each title. Discuss the photographs and writings with your partner.
Auschwitz/Birkenau - Photographs by Alan Jacobs
- You and your partner should arrange at least 13 of the 17 photographs to create an outline of a story.
- Cut out all of the images.
- Plan your story with your partner.
- Attach your images to larger paper in the sequential order. Make sure to leave room for your writings.
- Write a topic sentence for each image.
- Check your paper for proper grammatical structure.
Some of the most popular resources are:
Facts and Trivia about U. S. Presidents
Facts and Trivia about the First Ladies
Resources and Lessons on the Holocaust
Resources on Martin Luther King Jr. and Black History.
Timeline of the History of Detroit and the
History of Michigan.
Photos of Lumbering in Michigan
Workshops and Tutorials